Tennessee Christian's Upper School students are pursuers of excellence in academics, the arts, and athletics. The faculty of our Upper School is committed to helping each student thrive and reach the goals that the students have for themselves.
Tennessee Christian's Upper School engages in daily bible classes asking key theological questions and helping prepare the students for life's challenges beyond school. The students participate in Chapel by speaking or leading worship. Our students are challenged to reflect God's light on all around them.
Tennessee Christian's Upper School (9-12) dives into a curriculum curtailed to the critical thinker developing skills necessary for students to thrive in a challenging world. Students will engage in Harkness discussions, hands-on projects and experiments, apologetic theology, and foreign language while earning college credit to help them succeed in college and beyond.
Tennessee Christian's students engage in multiple service projects throughout the school year.
- Salvation Army Christmas
- Interact - Club focused on serving our community of Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Connect - Group of students seeking opportunities to build connections with Lower School students.
- Individually, our students generate over 120 hours of community service.
Tennessee Christian's Upper School students develop meaningful relationships with their peers.
- Varsity Omada - Year-long competition teaching teamwork and community.
- Upper School Retreat - An August getaway for all students 9-12 where we focus on building community.
- Mentor Circles