We utilize the FACTS Online School Administration Software along with FACTS Financial Management to coordinate the application and enrollment process. Your family will need to create an online profile to start an application for each student. The process is simple.
We would love to be able to show your family our campus, the students and teachers in action, and talk about how we can partner with your family to help your student thrive. Schedule a Tour.
Please create a Parent Account before creating a Student Account.
- Create Parent Account
- Create Student Account (A $75 Application Fee is required with submission of Student Application)
Tennessee Christian Preparatory School offers need-based scholarships to students whose performance indicates academic motivation as well as exemplary behavior and attendance.
Scholarships are granted and continued only if funds are available and the following guidelines are met:
- The parent/guardian must file a FACTS Student Aid Form in order to apply for need-based scholarship. Scholarships are awarded for one school year only. A current FACTS form must be completed online. Required supplemental information for each new school year must be provided.
- The parent/guardian must provide, along with the FACTS form, the most recent income tax return that was submitted to the IRS as well as a copy of a recent paycheck stub for every employed member of the family along with any other materials requested by FACTS.
- The FACTS form must be submitted online.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the recommendation made by FACTS to determine the amount of assistance the applicant might be eligible to receive. A private meeting with the Scholarship Committee may be requested to discuss further circumstances that could determine eligibility.
- Need-based scholarships will not be provided to cover the cost of annual school fees. Enrollment, Technology, and other fees must be paid in full prior to receiving a scholarship.
- The parent/guardian agrees to notify Tennessee Christian Preparatory School of financial changes that significantly improve the level of the family income.
- Scholarships will not be offered in exchange for goods or services.